‘Iconic’ Destination for Professional Services Firms
Four established professional services firms have put down roots at a landmark building in Oxford.
The companies have chosen Seacourt Tower in Botley to take advantage of its prime office space and central location near the city’s train station, along with its direct access to the ring road and A34.
- Recruitment specialists REED Employment which has taken 2,500 sq ft
- Vencap, a venture capital firm which has expanded after moving from King Charles House in Oxford, taking 5,700 sq ft
- Wealth management business Brewin Dolphin which has also moved out of Oxford city centre, taking 1,700 sq ft
- Long-term Seacourt Tower resident Handelsbanken has relocated to a new suite of 2,500 sq ft
- Boeing, the aviation giant has taken a new suite of 2,600 sq ft
The deals were arranged by commercial property specialists VSL and Partners and joint agents Savills acting for landlords the BA Pension Fund.
VSL director Richard Venables
said: “These are all high-profile businesses and the fact they have chosen Seacourt Tower cements Botley’s dominance as the central business district for professional service companies, adding to the additional wealth of solicitors, accountants, surveyors in the area.
“The iconic building provides high quality office space which is continually being refurbished and that is reflected in the excellent rents being achieved.”
Back to article list