The site comprises a regular parcel of land on a level surface adjoining existing commercial premises. The site totals approximately 0.16 acres (0.06 hectares) and was previously occupied by a single storey warehouse/industrial unit. The building was demolished around 2004 although the concrete base of the building remains.
The property was granted planning under a 2002 application (W2002/1664) for the erection of a new two storey office, as part of the refurbishment of the neighbouring existing buildings (1 & 2 Bankside). We understand that this consent was implemented. Consent therefore exists for B1(a) use. The site may also be suitable for other commercial uses, subject to planning permission. Full details on application.
VSL & Partners Ltd, their clients and any joint agents give notice that
VSL’s annual Oxfordshire market reports.View the market reports
We offer a wide range of services to both landlords and tenants.View our Services
Our clients benefit from a very personal and approachable service.Meet the team