ARC Oxford is home to a thriving community of world-changing companies. Find outstanding lab, co-working, advanced manufacturing and office space, fabulous food and drink, and a green, energising campus environment. All a few minutes bike, boat or stroll from Oxford’s world-class research institutes, teaching hospitals and universities.
ARC Oxford is set to grow. 750,000 sq ft of brand new science-ready space — offices, labs, cleanrooms and cutting-edge R&D facilities — will soon evolve the cluster into a world-class environment for science and innovation. It’s an investment in ARC’s future, Oxford’s continued position as a global centre of invention, and the UK’s ambition to become a science superpower.
9400 Arc Oxford : fitted CL2 lab space at the heart of Oxford's Knowledge Quarter.
9400 is situated on the north side of the successful Arc Oxford development managed by Arlington with nearby occupiers including Oxford Biomedica, Ivy Farm, Jazz Pharmaceutical, TI Automotive, Exact Sciences, Audi Oxford, Harley Davidson.
Life in the Quarter
- The Oxford Factory & Works
- The Market Place
- Children's Day Nursery
- Longwall Restaurant
- David Lloyd Racket & Health Club
- Premier Inn Hotel
- Petrol Station
- CL2 Lab Facility
- Comfort cooling
- Vulcathene drainage
- Bench trunking
- Laminate work benches (fixed and mobile)
- Write up/office area
- Gas pipework installed
- Cat 5 water installation
- LED lighting
- Kitchen/break out
- WC & shower room
- Goods lift
- Meeting room
- 16 parking spaces
|9400 Arc Oxford
|Part Second Floor
CBRE Limited on its behalf and as agent for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, give notice that:
- These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to their accuracy. CBRE Limited as such cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever, including without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars.
- No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and potential Purchasers, Lessees or Third parties will therefore not rely upon any statement made, or information provided, by any employee of CBRE.
- Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication for guidance purposes and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
- CBRE and the CBRE logo are service marks of CBRE, Inc. All other marks displayed on this document are the property of their respective owners, and the use of such logos does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of CBRE. Photos herein are the property of their respective owners. Use of these images without the express written consent of the owner is prohibited.