Nebula is a new development of seven properties across three buildings providing high tech research and development (R&D) workspace with offices. It is located in a prominent position at the Eastern entrance to Milton Park, and close to the new amenities in the Bee House including the Hive Café.
The development comprises a total gross internal area (GIA) of just under 80,000 sq ft, featuring seven new research and development workspaces ranging from 6,000 sq ft up to a single building of 30,000 sq ft (557 - 2,787 sq m).
Featuring glulam wooden structural beams and targeting a BREEAM 'Excellent' rating, Nebula has been designed to the highest standards and to be as sustainable as possible.
Each of the buildings is totally self contained and provides a fitted reception lobby with WCs and shower together with a mixture of fitted first floor office space and ground floor production areas.
The office areas will be delivered to Cat A standard, with raised access floors, an open ceiling and LED lighting together with heating and cooling provided by fan coil units with fresh air ventilation.
The open plan R&D areas benefit from significant floor loading, large access doors and high eaves all of which provides a very flexible workspace. Automatic louvres will help cool this area in the summer.
- Ready for occupation Q3 2023
- Internal clear height of 8m to the underside of the roof structure
- 5m sectional overhead wide access openings for large plant or equipment
- Enhanced power supply to each unit
- The site can accommodate a 16.5m articulated vehicle turning into the site
- with the option to enter or exit via the north or south of the site
- Pitched roof with rooflights over R&D workspace
- Provision for external plant area
- Provision for lifts
- Unisex 'superloos' each with their own basin. Accessible WC/shower in each unit
- Shared covered bicycle shelters
- Enhanced landscaping with networking and social spaces
- Dedicated car parking with each workspace
- EV charging spaces
- Target BREEAM Excellent
- Target EPC A
CBRE Limited on its behalf and as agent for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, give notice that:
- These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to their accuracy. CBRE Limited as such cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever, including without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars.
- No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and potential Purchasers, Lessees or Third parties will therefore not rely upon any statement made, or information provided, by any employee of CBRE.
- Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication for guidance purposes and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
- CBRE and the CBRE logo are service marks of CBRE, Inc. All other marks displayed on this document are the property of their respective owners, and the use of such logos does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of CBRE. Photos herein are the property of their respective owners. Use of these images without the express written consent of the owner is prohibited.